Pages

Monday 6 September 2021

Latest September News from Treetops

Hello Everyone
We've missed you

Thank you to all of you who have kept in touch during our closed period, it's been very strange not having you at Treetops for our classes.

We will be staying closed a little while longer whilst things settle down from Covid, as I want you all to be able to enjoy your relaxing Treetops day in the 'good old days' style!

I hope you've all managed to stay well and busy, perhaps picked up a new hobby or two? I've been mastering some jigsaws and making pictures with shells from my trips to Cornwall.


Claire and I have got together a few times and we are working on something fantastic to share with you shortly!

Keep an eye on your emails, the Treetops website, blog and facebook for when we make our announcement.

If you have created some artwork during lockdown and you would like to share it with us, I will be putting together a blog post shortly and would love to have a photo of it.

Best wishes Emily


No comments: