Pages

Tuesday 27 September 2011

A new class at Treetops - SEWING!


WE ARE INTRODUCING A NEW CLASS TO TREETOPS

Making and Sewing your own Bag

Run by lovely Amy from CoCo Crafts, it's a morning class with something beautiful to take home with you.

The bag we are going to make first is a poppered clutch bag, great for evenings, or for keeping jewellery in.


Our first class is on Friday 4 November at 10am - 12.30pm.  Price £50.

Amy brings a great choice of fabrics with her, including some lining fabrics, we cover cutting from the pattern, interfacing, machine sewing and the mastering of poppers!



I really enjoyed the class, I have barely any sewing experience and didn't think I could make such a great bag!  I love it.

The class is limited to six people so that we have plenty of space to work in and Amy has time to spend with everyone.

(if you would like to bring your own sewing machine, with which you have a great working relationship then please do, just let us know beforehand)

To book please contact me at Treetops
emily@treetops-newbury.co.uk 



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily so enjoyed my sewing experience at Treetops and my little green bag will be going to my goddaughter for her birhtday filled with lots of stationary goodies!!!

Liesl

Emily @ Treetops said...

Thank you! Your bag was so bright and beautiful, she will love it. Now you have the pattern you can make lots more bags at home for Christmas gifts! Hope to see you at the next class when we make a bag with handles or zips.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely way to spend the morning. Couldn't believe we could make a bag in a couple of hours. Amy was lovely and I picked up lots of tips. My bag will be going to Portugal with me in a few weeks time, perfect for a lipstick and a few Euros. Will definately use the pattern to make more at home.

S x

Emily @ Treetops said...

Glad you had a lovely time, Amy and I would love to see photos of your future bags!